|Title(s)||Master of Fire|
|Age (Circ. 2012)||Unknown|
|Born||Unknown; probably 10,000+ years ago|
|Status (Circ. 2012)||Unknown|
|Aura Color||Unknown edit|
|Aura Scent||Unknown edit|
|Relationships and Family|
Vulcan is depicted as the only ugly Olympian god. He is also lame (there are many stories of how he lost the use of his legs).
One story of how he lost the use of his legs is that when he was born he was so ugly his mother, Hera, flung him from Mount Olympus.
Another story is that when his parents were arguing, he sided with his mother. His father, Zeus, became enraged and threw him down the mountainside. He fell for a whole day and hit the earth with a crash. According to the story, Thetis nursed him back to health. In several stories it is him from whom Prometheus stole the secret of fire.
- Immortality: He is ageless and virtually immortal.
- Power Bestowal: He can bestow immortality to humani and train them in Fire Magic making them adept at it too
- Healing: Masters of fire can heal certain types of wounds with fire by fusing and reforming tissue.
- Pyromancy: Masters of fire can create, extinguish, manipulate, move, and throw fire. Fire can be formed into shapes.
- Thermokinesis: Masters of fire can greatly heat an object or enemy with a touch.
- Welding: Masters of fire can melt and fuse stone, metal, and many other substances.