Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "All the people know that Tsagaglalal sees all things, for whenever they are looking at her, those large eyes are watching them."
- — in The Enchantress
|Aliases & Nicknames||She who Watches|
|Age (Circ. 2012)||Unknown|
|Born||Roughly 11,000 years ago|
|Official Date of Death||Unknown|
|True Date of Death||Unknown|
|Allies/Alignment||Sophie Newman, Abraham the Mage, Josh Newman, Gilgamesh|
|Partner(s)||Abraham the Mage (Husband)|
|Other Relatives||Gilgamesh (Brother)|
Tsagaglalal is a character who appears in The Warlock. Her name means "She Who Watches", and she is the first Humani that Prometheus animated in the Nameless City. She has been posing as Sophie's and Josh's Aunt Agnes and has watched over the female line of their family since the fall of Danu Talis. Her brother Gilgamesh was entrusted with the male line of the Newman family. Tsagaglalal's husband, Abraham the Mage, gave her emerald tablets inscribed with magical glyphs that bore messages to Josh, Sophie, Prometheus, Odin, Mars, Hel, Niten, Perenelle, and Nicholas Flamel. These tablets can also act as ley gates. She also plays a pivotal role in saving Niten when he and Prometheus are defeated by the Spartoi on the San Francisco Bridge. Tsagaglalal lives on Scott Street, and has a secret garden at the back of the house. She trains Sophie Newman in Earth Magic. She also owns a self-repairing Earthlord armor.
Powers & Abilities
- Immortality: Tsagaglalal ages extremely slowly (if at all) and is at least 10,000 years old.
- Power Bestowal: She is capable of bestowing her knowledge of the various elemental magics.'
- Aeromancy: Masters of air can greatly compress and decompress air. Air can be manipulated to form tornadoes, walls, and shields. Highly pressurized air can be shaped into blades, orbs, blasts, and explosions.
- Exnomophis: Masters of air can alter the balance of the components that make up air.
- Flight: Masters of air can fly by manipulating air currents.
- Manipulation of Weather: Masters of air can create powerful tornadoes, hurricanes, twisters, whirlwinds etc.
- Thermokinesis: Masters of air can change the temperature of air, either freezing it or heating it to extreme temperatures.
- Typhokinesis: Masters of air can manipulate air particulates, such as smoke, mist, and clouds.
- Lithomancy: Masters of earth can create, form, and move earth at will.
- Phytokinesis: Masters of earth can create and manipulate earth-based life, such as plants.
- Thermokinesis: Masters of earth can manipulate the temperature of earth, causing it to boil and turn into a molten state.
- Transmutation: Masters of earth can alter the composition of earth.
- Healing: Masters of fire can heal certain types of wounds with fire by fusing and reforming tissue.
- Pyromancy: Masters of fire can create, extinguish, manipulate, move, and throw fire. Fire can be formed into shapes.
- Thermokinesis: Masters of fire can greatly heat an object or enemy with a touch.
- Welding: Masters of fire can melt and fuse stone, metal, and many other substances.
- Hydromancy: Masters of water can create, move, and shape water into nearly any shape or form imaginable.
- Manipulation of Bodies of Water: Masters of water can manipulate rivers and oceans, such as impacting tidal currents, causing floods, and creating waves.
- Thermokinesis: Masters of water can manipulate the temperature of water, causing it to boil or freeze.
- Weather Manipulation: Masters of water can create rain, clouds, and storms.