|This article is need of clean-up. You can help out our Wikia by re-organizing parts of the article, checking grammar and spelling, and doing other helpful things to correct the article.|
Beginnings of Intelligent Life
In The Alchemyst, there is mention of a fossil of humanoid prints that is 155 million years old. This is used as the start date. The Archons definitely existed during the Cretacous period, evidenced by Cernunnos' club. This means that the Ancients and Earthlords are older than that. The Four Great Races are certainly geologically old.
This period might be referred to in the books as the "Time Before Time". If it is revealed that it is not, please create the subsection "Time Before Time". If it is, rename this section as "Time Before Time".
- Unknown time in the past--Marethyu wanders through the timelines before any of the Great Races exist.
- After that--Earthlords exist. They create large gold-and-glass cities like the Nameless City.
- After that--Ancients exist. Famed for their libraries.
- After that--Archon exist. They have extremely advanced technology and a more elegant way of building.
- Ancients die out or disappear from the rest of history.
- War over the Nameless City with Earthlords, Archons and both types of Elders, Great Elders and Elders win, Nameless City is beyond repair.
- Great Elders raise Danu Talis from the Sea Bed with the help of Bastet and some other incredibly powerful Elders.