An artist's rendition of the sword.
|Other Names||The Sword of Ice|
|Owner(s)||Marethyu (As a part of his hook)|
|Past Owners||Mars Ultor, King Arthur, Dr. John Dee, Cernunnos, Roger Bacon|
|Destroyed||Became a part of Marethyu's hook|
|Powers||Can kill almost anything
Corruption Creation of a Leygate
|Significance||One of the Swords of Power
Slew the Yggdrasil
- Corruption: Prolonged use of the swords can damage the mind of the wielder. Mars Ultor and Cernunnos were corrupted and nearly destroyed by the swords.
- Telepathic Linking: Wounding or killing something with one of the swords of power will allow partial access to the memories and experiences of whatever the sword was connected with.
- Killing: Like the other swords of power, Excalibur can kill almost anything. Some things (such as Coatlicue) may be immune to its power, however the sword was capable of killing Yggdrasil.
- Creation of Ley Lines: Together the swords of power are capable of creating ley lines and ley gates. For instance, Dr. John Dee created a portal into Coatlicue's Shadowrealm using the four swords together.
- Ice Powers: Because it is the sword of ice, Excalibur can make huge ice (like Dee have done with the second Yggdrasil).
- Clarent is the twin of Excalibur.